Pages

Sunday, January 06, 2013

2013, hopes and dreams

2013 will be the year I finish knitting a proper Norwegian fair isle jumper - Marius. Final deadline is the constitution day in May.
2013 will be the year I will get a proper job in the field I've dreamt about and worked hard towards - Architecture. If karma strikes, then maybe even in social housing.
2013 will be the year I get to walk around in a project I've contributed to. In 1:1 scale.
2013 will be the year I get to spend more time with the man I've chosen. One way or another.
2013 will be the year I spend more time off line/off tech.
2013 will be the year I get back to reading, and hopefully read more than the two nearly finished books from last year.
2013 will be the year I go on a proper holiday, maybe even somewhere I haven't been.
2013 will be the year I finally run 5k.

2013 will be the year the year I get back to blogging regularly....

1 comment:

  1. May you reach all of your goals this year! (as a fellow architect: I feel your pain ;))

    ReplyDelete