Pages

Saturday, August 28, 2010

A real apartment

I have bought an apartment!! I will be moving from our tiny student flat in the beginning of October, and will be living in twice the space..!

stue7 sov2
 Pictures from DanBolig realestate

I’m having a lot of ideas for decorating, and trying to keep sketches and notes to not forget anything, and to sort out my mind a little.

The first things I have purchased for the new place are a set of three keisler&fiedler bowls, and a set of lattecup and bowl from Hapilu/Pia Lund Hansen, both mentioned in a previous post.

keisler&fiedler  hapilu

And a cool retro coffee set, seen in BoligLiv and purchased at affär.

kaffesett
Picture from affär

I don’t know what the design is called, but I really like it. If you know, please tell me!

1 comment: