Pages

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Mystery knitting

I have joined my first knit-along, AND my first mystery knitting project!

The mystery knit-along is a Leethal pattern, and is a total mystery, the only thing we’ll know is that it is an accessory, and that it is a one size, fits all-item. You can read more about it in Leethal’s blog post.

Tonight I have been trying to choose yarns for the project, and I THINK I have ended on these two alternatives -

DIGITAL CAMERA
Lucca Fino, worsted weight merino – a multicoloured white/pink/sand/lilac, and a wine/burgundy solid.

DIGITAL CAMERA

Same multicoloured Lucca, with Drops Silke Alpaca as contrast colours, in chocolate, lilac and purple.

 

If you’d like to join too, check out the KAL-thread in the Leethal Ravelry Group!

Can’t wait for the first clue!

1 comment:

  1. Spennende! Blir kjekt å følge med på hva dette blir for noe.

    ReplyDelete